Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Must...save money.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member J9S's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2006
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gah! I just saw a beautiful Kailey on ebay, BIN. And I'm dying because I want her so bad, but I have only $200 to spend on AG as I want at the moment. And I REALLY want a Lindsey.

    I checked completed and tons of people scored on awesome Lindseys by being on at the right time and catching them right when the BIN went up.

    But it never happens that way for me! *sigh and sadness* Anyone else feel my pain?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sooooo hear you! We also have to save money right now... [img]frown.gif[/img] The bills simply flow in here currently - health-insurance, car-insurance, garbage-service - you name it.

  3. #3
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    It's not as bad as you think. I've spent my AG fund untill sep.! At lest I have a back up AG fund. It's not as big but it will work.

  4. #4
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I'm horrible at saving money, and yesterday I got a $45 BIN PM Samantha and so now I REALLY need to stop spending my money... (btw, my 100 day challenge does not include ebay- just direct AG stuff.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TFD68's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2006
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I almost never see any AG stuff for a good price on Ebay. I did manage to get Felicity's original Meet accessories for $16 but that's about it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Felicity_Fan85:
    I'm horrible at saving money, and yesterday I got a $45 BIN PM Samantha and so now I REALLY need to stop spending my money... (btw, my 100 day challenge does not include ebay- just direct AG stuff.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm really bad at saving money too! Whenever I have money I ALWAYS spend it!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 01, 2006 06:38 PM: Message edited by: O.C./AGfanatic ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I drew a bar chart in my school notebook, because I'm saving up for Jess' starter kit. Every time I save some money, I color in part of the bar. Once the bar's filled, hooray! I get Jess.

    I'm also on the 25 day challenge, which is slightly arbitarary because I probably didn't order for 25 days BEFORE I started my challenge so it's more like 50 or so, but I'm tucking away money now so when it's up, I get a big AG package.

    However, to save myself some shipping, I'm thinking I'll just extend my 25 day challenge to a Whenever I Get The Money for Jess challenge and get a HUGE AG package this spring!

  8. #8
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Bean Bunny:
    I drew a bar chart in my school notebook, because I'm saving up for Jess' starter kit. Every time I save some money, I color in part of the bar. Once the bar's filled, hooray! I get Jess.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think I may do something slightly similar for my AG fund by making a chart or something and for everytime I do my homework or chores or something without procrastinating, I'll fill in a little bit and put some money away until I've saved up for some new outfits or something. That way 100 day challenge time will also go by. (does that make sense?)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •